We are recruiting for the following position
Customer service and administration executive
We are recruiting for a full time customer service and administration executive to assist our operations and compliance manager with all aspects of the administration of our business.
Your core duties will include:-
- Ensuring that all general enquiries to Ecoprod are answered promptly and that action is taken to meet the needs of the enquirer including existing and potential customers, suppliers, contractors and media personnel.
- Creating and implementing a process to ensure that all phone calls in office hours are answered promptly by a member of the Ecoprod team.
- Maintaining phone and email contact with an assigned list of existing customers and ensure that their needs are met.
- Checking assigned data records for potential and existing customers in the CRM system and ensure that it is correct and complete, using Google, websites, business and social media, etc.
- Developing a basic understanding of Ecoprod’s marketing activities and providing support with implementation.
- Working on assigned marketing and sales development projects.
- Ensuring that all office facilities are in good order and that all basic office supplies are replenished as necessary.
- Contributing to the success of the whole Ecoprod team, with flexibility to work on projects and share responsibilities when needed, in order to achieve total company objectives.
The scope of this role has the potential to expand significantly for the right person. You’ll need to be IT literature and comfortable operating both via email and over the telephone. We’ll provide training on the specific systems that we use. You’ll need a good telephone manner and a customer-focused attitude, as well as to be organised and reliable. Previous experience in a similar role is desirable but not essential.
For more information or to apply (with a covering letter and CV) email firstname.lastname@example.org.