How to cut water use in your business
July 22 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
Currently the average person uses 140 litres of water per day and this needs to be reduced at least down to 100 litres. This can be achieved not only by helping people to reduce the amount of water that they use when they’re at home but also by organisations working to reduce the amount of water that employees use when they are at work.
We’re past the point where water saving can be considered as an “optional extra” within organisations. Water-saving initiatives can help organisations to demonstrate sustainability, reduce their carbon footprint as well as helping achieve green certification and showing leadership in environmental management. So how can you start to deliver responsible water management, and consequential cost savings for your organisation?
Sign up for this free webinar to learn how your organisation can effectively reduce its water use.
- An overview of water saving products – how modern water saving taps, urinals, showers and toilets can significantly cut water use
- Changing people’s behaviour to make water saving the default option
- Creating an organisational culture that encourages and incentivises water saving
- Advice for cutting water use in high water use areas
- The garden
- Air conditioning
- Putting in place an effective installation, monitoring and maintenance system
- Ideas for reducing bottled water use in your organisation
- How intelligent water management systems can help you understand and reduce your water use
- Tracking the success of your water management plans
- How switching your retail water company can help