- This event has passed.
Everything you ever wanted to know about waterless urinals but were afraid to ask
February 15 @ 12:30 pm - 1:00 pm
We talk to lots of people who are curious to know how waterless urinals work. If you’re one of those people then this FREE webinar is for you. Perhaps you’ve never come across waterless urinals before. Or maybe you’ve seen them but aren’t convinced that they’re right for your organisation. In this webinar we’ll explain the nuts and bolts of how waterless urinals work and show you why they’re not only the best option for water saving and cost saving, but also offer a stylish and modern alternative to traditional urinals, contributing to a much pleasanter washroom environment.
What will you learn?
- About Ecoprod
- Who we work with
- Why waterless urinals?
- How each waterless urinal saves you up to 100,000 litres of water per year
- Why waterless urinals don’t just save water but also reduce your carbon footprint
- Why waterless urinals are quicker and easier to clean than traditional urinals
- How waterless urinals contribute to a more modern and stylish washroom environment
- Why waterless urinals will reduce your maintenance costs
- How waterless urinals work
- Overview of different waterless urinal technologies
- How URIMAT waterless urinals work and why we recommend them
- Installing waterless urinals
- Retrofitting waterless urinals in your existing washroom setup
- Installing waterless urinals in a new washroom
- Cleaning waterless urinals
- How to guarantee that your waterless urinals will remain odour-free
- Case studies
- Hotel MK, Tottenham Stadium, Stonehenge Visitors’ Centre
Who should attend?
This session is ideal for anyone who is considering installing waterless urinals in their organisation or in client organisations but is not sure whether they’re the right choice. Facilities managers, estates managers, operations directors, architects, surveyors, planners, designers, building services managers would all benefit from attending. If you know of someone else who might be interested in this webinar please feel free to pass this invitation on to them.