- This event has passed.
Introduction to Aqualytics Flowless
March 13, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
See how the Aqualytics Flowless intelligent water management system enables you to identify water leaks in your property before you suffer serious damage.
According to the AIB, £3.9 million is paid out by insurers every day for claims arising from water leaks. Reliance on old technology, concealed infrastructure and a dependence on manual monitoring and intervention means that too often leaks are not spotted until it is too late and the damage is done.
Imagine having the ability to spot and prevent leaks within your property every day of the year, rain or shine, with no barriers to time of day. That’s what the Aqualytics FlowlessTM by WINT solution offers you. FlowlessTM continuously monitors your system for leaks, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It uses machine learning to understand the pattern of water usage in your building so it can tell the difference between a surge in water use because a new shift is starting in your factory, or office workers are arriving for work, and a surge in water use due to a burst pipe or other leak.
In this webinar you will learn:
- How FlowlessTM is continually, proactively scanning for leaks 24/7
- How you’re immediately alerted via your smartphone if a leak is detected
- How FlowlessTM can automatically isolate the problem area if a human is not available to decide what to do
- How FlowlessTM doesn’t just identify new leaks but also existing leaks that you may not be aware of such as leaking cisterns, dripping taps and other sources of water loss
- How customers typically cut their water bills by 20% as well as benefiting in a reduction of repair costs and reduced risk of increasing insurance premiums
- About Ecoprod
- About Aqualytics Flowless
- Risk mitigation
- Data analysis
- Bill reduction
- Automated monitoring
- Water fingerprinting
- Automated leak detection
Who should attend?
This session is ideal for facilities managers, estates managers, operations directors, architects, surveyors, planners, designers or building services managers who are responsible for the design or maintenance of large buildings. If you know of someone else who might be interested in this webinar please feel free to pass this invitation on to them.