Moving your workplace from clean to hygiene
March 19 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
The ongoing global pandemic has focused attention on the importance of keeping your premises clean like never before. Almost all businesses now are investing in more robust cleaning regimes. But just because your premises look clean doesn’t mean that they’re hygienic or covid-safe. ‘Clean’ means free from visible dirt, but what about the viruses, bacteria and other pathogen that you can’t see? To deal with them you need to ensure your premises aren’t just clean but are also hygienic.
Sign up for this free webinar to learn more about how best to ensure your premises are not only clean but also hygienic and safe. In just one hour we will cover:-
- Understanding the difference between something being merely clean and also being hygienic
- How ATP testing gives you the data to accurately measure the real hygiene levels in your premises
- Understand what is present and the risk levels you’re currently facing
- Why the least hygienic places tend to be laptops, door pushes and desk stations rather than toilets and bathrooms
- How you can accurately measure the improvement as your hygiene levels increase
- Quantify hygiene level improvements so you can demonstrate progress to staff and stakeholders
- Use data to drive conversations with third party cleaning suppliers
- Moving from clean to hygiene with zero environmental impact
- How room fogging and ozone cleaning enable hospital-level hygiene to be established in your premises without use of any harsh chemicals
- Using room fogging to clean whole rooms as well as soft furnishings, clothes and other surfaces that are traditionally hard to clean
Who should attend?
This webinar is designed for facilities managers, cleaning services managers, operations managers and anyone else who is responsible for the safe operating of buildings, factories or other facilities.