Do you know the true cost of the water that you’re using in your organisation? For many organisations, that cost is hidden in the balance sheet but putting in place an effective water management strategy can reduce your business’s costs very significantly. Too often organisations consider water use in isolation without considering the full cost of all aspects of water usage. The true cost of your water use goes far beyond simply what you pay via your water bill.
The good news is that putting in place an effective water management strategy can help your organisation significantly cut its water bills, use much less water and reduce its carbon footprint. If you’d like to learn more about how to develop an effective water management strategy or if you want to optimise the strategy you already have then this on demand webinar is for you.
What we will cover
The benefits of having a formal water management strategy for your organisation.
- Complying with regulations
- Reducing costs
- Benefiting the environment
- Benefiting your staff and customers
Overview of the different elements of a water management strategy
- Where does your water come from?
- What do you use it for?
- Where does it go?
- How much does each of these stages cost?
The benefits of an effective water management strategy
- Saving money
- Reducing your organisation’s environmental impact
How to develop and implement a water management strategy
- How can you improve what you’ve already got?
- How do you monitor and maintain it your water management strategy once it’s in place?
- Who is responsible for implementing your water management strategy?
- How do you keep it live and maintain momentum?
Who should watch?
This webinar will be of interest to facilities managers, procurement managers, utilities managers, sustainability managers, operations managers and anyone else who is concerned about regulatory compliance, sustainability or cost savings within their business.
Watch the webinar here