Sensor taps are a great option for organisations looking to save water and substantially reduce their environmental impact whilst improving hygiene in the washroom. CONTI+ touch-free taps offer water savings of up to 70% compared to traditional taps and are completely hands-free, so protect users against bacteria transfer.
If you’re considering refitting your washroom or want to learn more about how much you could save off your water bill then this webinar is for you.
What will you learn?
- How Conti+ Ultra taps offer water savings of up to 70%
- Examples of the swift return on investment achieved by existing Conti+ clients
- An overview of the different types of power available – battery, solar and turbine
- How Conti+ hands-free sensor taps are designed completely with hygiene in mind
- An overview of modular design options, enabling you to pick the best solution for your requirements
- Installation options for Conti+ Ultra taps
- How Conti+ taps are easy maintenance and offer much higher levels of reliability than other taps
Who should watch this webinar?
This session is ideal for facilities managers, estates managers, operations directors, architects, surveyors, planners, designers or building services managers who are responsible for the design or maintenance of large buildings. If you know of someone else who might be interested in this webinar please feel free to pass this invitation on to them.