Many organisations are now considering how to reopen their facilities and enable employees to return to work safely. The washroom is one of the areas of the building where hygiene is of most importance, and the global pandemic has led to a growing interest in ensuring that safety and hygiene are built into washroom design from the start. In this webinar we’ll explain all the things you should consider when working to ensure that your washrooms are as safe as they can be.
What you will learn:-
- The role of washroom design in ensuring the safety of your staff and visitors
- Key considerations when designing safer washrooms in a post-Covid era
- Form versus function
- Managing the flow of users around the washroom
- The importance of getting the layout right
- Enabling social distancing through effective washroom design
- Advice about selecting key washroom components
- Hygienic wall and floor finishes
- Hands-free products to improve hygiene
- Ensuring an effective cleaning and maintenance schedule
- Using the right products for cleaning
- How effective washroom design not only improves hygiene but cuts water use and keeps costs low
Who should watch?
This webinar will be of interest to facilities managers, procurement managers, utilities managers, sustainability managers, operations managers and anyone else who is concerned about washroom safety.
Watch the webinar here