If you’re looking for ways to save money whilst making your washrooms more environmentally friendly then waterless urinals are definitely worth considering.
Each urinal saves up to 100,000 litres of water per year which can add up to a very substantial saving from your water bill as well as cutting your organisation’s carbon footprint and proving its environmental credentials.
If you’re interested in finding out more about waterless urinals then why not watch this free on demand webinar to learn more?
- How waterless urinals work
- The benefits of waterless urinals
- Return on investment
- Water saving benefits
- Other environmental benefits
- Lower maintenance and cleaning costs
- Offering users a pleasanter washroom environment
- What’s involved in installing waterless urinals?
- How to clean and maintain your waterless urinals
Who should attend?
This webinar will be of interest to facilities managers, architects and designers, operations managers and anyone else who is interested in learning more about how waterless urinals could benefit their organisation.