How to make your washrooms greener
June 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Organisations are all aware of the importance of reducing the environmental impact of their operations. Badly designed washrooms can contribute to a high carbon footprint as well as wasting a lot of water. However the good news is that modern washroom technologies can reduce the environmental impact of washrooms massively, significantly reducing water use and the associated carbon footprint (as well as cutting costs!)
Sign up for this webinar for practical advice on how to make your washrooms greener. Whether you’re planning a complete washroom refit or want to optimise your existing set up, this webinar is for you.
In just one hour we will cover:-
- What makes a green washroom?
- Why being greener also saves you money
- How waterless urinals work and why they’re better than flushing urinals
- Making your toilets more sustainable
- The environmental impact of cubicles, screens and flooring
- Sourcing environmentally friendly toilet paper
- Litter bins and sanitary bins
- Installing low flow sensor taps
- Lowering the impact of sinks and soap dispensers
- Cutting energy use through smart lighting choices
- Environmentally friendly cleaning options
- The impact of hand dryers and paper towels
- Ventilation systems
- Benchmarking your performance
- The importance of ongoing maintenance
Who should attend?
This webinar is aimed at facilities managers, sustainability managers, operations managers and anyone else who is interested in the cost effective and environmentally friendly running of washroom facilities.