EASY, RELAXED, HYGIENIC
The best disposal method. Period.
What is FabLittleBag?
- FabLittleBag is an innovative disposal bag for sanitary pads and tampons
- It can also be used for some incontinence pads, condoms and any other item that shouldn’t be flushed
- FabLittleFab is sustainable and low carbon – the bags are made from plants and other recycled materials, locking in carbon
What’s wrong with flushing?
- Flushed pads and tampons can cause blockages in your premises, leading to a poor washroom experience for visitors and significant maintenance and repair costs
- The rest can form blockages in the sewer which can frequently overflow into rivers, carrying sewage and sanitary items down to the sea and onto our beaches
- UK water companies spend 100m a year clearing these blockages
- Most sanitary items contain plastics, making them culprits in plastic pollution of the oceans, in fact sanitary waste is the fifth largest polluter of SUP (Single Use Plastic) in our oceans
What’s wrong with traditional sanitary bins?
- Sanitary bins can become smeared by unwrapped items and become ‘untouchable’
- Often women are greeted by the previous user’s item stuck to the lid, making it impossible for them to dispose of their items
- Traditional sanitary bins can quickly become smelly as unwrapped items sit there for days before the bin is serviced
- Typical sanitary bags are see-through, fiddly to open, with no seal and the dreaded “rustle”. They are unhygienic and unpleasant to use as well as being made of ‘bad’ plastic or paper so are bad for the environment.
What’s so fab about FabLittleBag?
- It changes behaviour: 97% of people who previously flushed their sanitary items switched to binning in a major trial of FabLittleBag
- It’s unique – the patented loops mean that a FabLittleBag can be opened one-handed, making the process clean and easy.
- It’s opaque and rustle-free, offering women privacy and confidence.
- It seals completely closed – no smears, no smell, no embarrassment, a much better experience for customers.
- It is sustainably sourced, made from plants and recycled materials and saves the oceans from sanitary pollution
- Sanitary bin out of action? With FabLittleBag everything is tightly sealed away, so women can take their items with them to dispose in any other bin later
- The dispenser looks elegant and modern, has an antimicrobial coating and is super easy to re-fill – no keys to lose!
FabLittleBag provides the post-COVID hygiene levels your customers demand
- Installing FabLittleBag means your washroom users will feel reassured and have a better, more hygienic binning experience
- FabLittleBag ensures good hygiene in the cubicle
- No cross contamination of the sani-bin
- No leaks onto the sani-bin
- No used pads stuck to the inside of the lid
- No bad odour as the bin fills up
- You can fit more contents in the bin as all sealed packages go straight to bottom, rather than sticking or clogging up the bin
- The dispenser has an anti-microbial coating and ensures that only the bag being used is touched by the user