Lunch and learn
How sustainable washroom solutions
use less water and cut your carbon footprint
Join us for an informal session in which you’ll learn about the latest in water saving and sustainable washroom technology available from Ecoprod, from waterless urinals and low flow automated taps to timer operated showers, green cleaning solutions, automated leak detection and digital water management systems.
The technology we’ll cover
- Low flow and automated sensor taps
- Waterless urinals
- Digital timed low flow showers
- Automated leak and flood detection systems
- Rainwater harvesting and grey water recycling
- Digital water management systems
- Chemical-free drain and cleaning options
Why should you attend?
- Get hands on with the technology – we’ll bring examples of taps, urinal traps (and everything else that’s portable!) to the session so you can see for yourself how they look and how they work
- Make sure you’re specifying the best options for your clients – we’ll give you the information you need in order to understand the benefits of these products and confidently recommend the most suitable options to your clients
- Cut water use and reduce the carbon footprint of your washrooms – you’ll learn how water saving technology can massively cut water use in your washrooms (traditionally one of the most water intensive areas of operation) as well as reducing your carbon footprint
- Understand the ROI of water saving technology – cutting water use obviously has a knock on effect on your organisation’s water bills. Come and see how quickly an effective ROI can be achieved after implementing water saving washroom solutions.
- Options for both new builds and retrofits – we’ll show you how water saving technology can help you, whether you’re starting with a blank sheet of paper or retrofitting into an existing space