The ongoing COVID 19 pandemic has focused attention on the importance of hand hygiene more than ever before. As organisations are re-opening their offices and other facilities and looking at ways of safely bringing staff back onsite, there is a growing understanding of the critical role that sensor taps and other touch-free solutions can play in enabling good hand hygiene.
If you’re considering switching to sensor taps in your organisation or just want to learn more about the role they can play in making your facilities COVID- secure then watch this on demand webinar.
What we cover
- Why COVID 19 is a game changer for washroom design
- Washing your hands – hand hygiene as a vital part of workplace safety
- Sensor taps – how they work and what their advantages are
- Improving hand hygiene
- Using less water and reducing costs
- Reduction in legionella growth
- Easier cleaning and maintenance
- Selecting the right tap for your needs
- Ongoing maintenance
- Choosing the right soap and disinfectant dispensers and positioning them correctly
- The contactless washroom of the future – how designers, architects and other specifiers need to think about washroom design in the post-COVID era
Who should watch this webinar?
Facilities managers, operations managers and directors, health and safety managers, cleaning managers and anyone else who is responsible for operational safety in a building that has been shut during the coronavirus pandemic and wants some advice on what to do to ensure safe reopening.