URIMAT is a leading manufacturer of waterless urinals and other environmentally friendly products in the sanitary industry
As a market leader, URIMAT is fully committed to ecological sustainability. Our products are manufactured using eco-friendly materials and production processes. When choosing our partners we emphasise carbon-neutral production and high ethical standards. Our uncompromising quality control and leading technology guarantee durable products with odourless, hygienic and ecological operation. Make a statement today. Choose URIMAT.
How your organisation could benefit from installing URIMAT waterless urinals
- Save up to 100,000 litres of water per urinal per year - By installing URIMAT waterless urinals your organisation can save as much as 100,000 litres of water per urinal per year as well as substantially reducing maintenance, cleaning and other costs associated with the operation of traditional urinals.
- Return on investment from as little as 4½ months - Our existing customers report an average return on investment payback of 18 months, with many achieving return on investment in substantially less than this. Our lowest payback time, achieved by a manufacturing plant, was only four and a half months from installation time.
- Ecoprod – a family business with years of experience - URIMAT waterless urinals are brought to you by Ecoprod Technique. We’re a family-owned and run business with many years of experience in this market.
- Odour-free - URIMAT urinals are guaranteed to remain odour-free if maintained correctly.
- Self-cleaning - our latest range of URIMAT waterless urinals are self-cleaning, making them virtually maintenance-free
Trial the URIMAT system to see its benefits for yourself
The best way to see how URIMAT could benefit your organisation is through a trial installation. Many of our clients tested URIMAT waterless urinals in one or two locations before installing them throughout their organisations. Talk to us about a two month trial today.
What our customers say about us
The product and service from Ecoprod is excellent and in the year since installing just one Urimat waterless urinal we have saved 52,000 litre of water! The system is easy and simple to maintain and there are no odours or smells.
Property and Construction (Health & Safety) Manager, City Council, South Coast
What a difference this product has made to our business! I have had nothing but positive feedback from my customers about the new urinals, not least about the fact that the smell in the gent’s toilet is positively fragrant! From my point of view, the money I am saving on water will very quickly pay the cost of the urinals and then some. Added to that, knowing that we are doing something to help the environment in this day and age is an absolute bonus.
Owner, Gastropub, London
I am more than happy to commend your URIMAT waterless urinals. They look good, function well and are easy to maintain. There is also the benefit of water savings which, although I have not analysed it, is likely to be about £500 p.a. per urinal. I have received good feedback from club members and visitors alike and am delighted that we made the change.
General Manager/Secretary, Golf Club, Surrey