Intelligent water management system – automated leak detection
According to the AIB, £3.9 million is paid out by insurers every day for claims arising from water leaks. Reliance on old technology, concealed infrastructure and a dependence on manual monitoring and intervention means that too often leaks are not spotted until it is too late and the damage is done.
Imagine having the ability to spot and prevent leaks within your property every day of the year, rain or shine, with no barriers to time of day. That’s what the Aqualytics FlowlessTM solution offers you. FlowlessTM continuously monitors your system for leaks, 24 hours a day 7 days a week. It uses machine learning to understand the pattern of water usage in your building so it can tell the difference between a surge in water use because a new shift is starting in your factory, or office workers are arriving for work, and a surge in water use due to a burst pipe or other leak.
Benefits of the FlowlessTM system
- FlowlessTM is continually, proactively scanning for leaks 24/7
- You’re immediately alerted via your smartphone if a leak is detected
- FlowlessTM can automatically isolate the problem area if a human is not available to decide what to do
- FlowlessTM doesn’t just identify new leaks but also existing leaks that you may not be aware of
- Once the system is running it will identify leaking cisterns, dripping taps and other sources of water loss
- Customers typically cut their water bills by 20% as well as benefiting in a reduction of repair costs and reduced risk of increasing insurance premiums
How does it work?
Real time knowledge about leaks, malfunctions and unusual usage.
Continuous tracking of water use for awareness and reducing waste.
Independent communication and cloud connectivity, independent power.
FlowlessTM customers have seen ROI as early as a day after installation.
Allows you to monitor, control and automate water consumption.
Smart phone app to control and supervise from afar.
20% Water Savings
Our customers typically see 20% water savings.
Stop Water Flow Remotely
Stop water flow to prevent damage and aviod business closure.