Innovative Water Hygiene Technology
Prevention of water stagnation, recontamination, biofilm formation
WHAT IS MISCEA AQUALIBUR TECHNOLOGY?
miscea aqualibur was developed to efficiently keep the internal components of sanitary fittings clean, hygienic, and prevent waterborne contaminations caused by various factors.
The miscea aqualibur system enables safe and automatic internal flush cycles, and when required, also chemical disinfection of the waterline without disturbing the immediate surroundings.
Enjoy completely automatic internal flush cycles for contamination free water.
These issues can be prevented by using miscea aqualibur technologies
- Unsafe water temperatures
- Water stagnation
- Bacterial contamination
- Chemical contamination
- Other issues that can threaten the health of staff and everyone in your facility
Safer water quality management
The miscea aqualibur system is a comprehensive solution for water quality control within a premise plumbing network. The system works to firstly prevent bacterial outbreaks in water systems within a facility and to secondly enable effortless disinfection of the system in case of bacterial outbreaks.
During thermal disinfection, fittings with miscea aqualibur can be blocked from usage or switch to a safe water temperature and release for use only when the water reaches a safe temperature. During chemical disinfection, fittings are blocked from use.
miscea aqualibur technology is the internationally patented water hygiene technology that prevents water stagnation, recontamination, and the formation of biofilm in sanitary fittings. The technology consists of the following components.
- Inline Circle System (ICS) – a special valve built into the sanitary fitting and allows scheduled water purges, cleaning, and disinfecting the fitting to occur internally and without any fluids flowing out of the fitting outlet itself.
- aqualibur hygienic drain (HyDrain) – an unobstructed free out-let developed according to DIN EN 1717 and features overflow sensors. The HyDrain prevents regressive contamination of the system and automatically blocks the system from use if the overflow sensor comes in contact with water.
Advantages of using miscea aqualibur
Reduced maintenance costs
- Reduction in time, labour and cost-intensive manual flushing procedures
- Reduction in payroll expenses
- POU filters not required
- Reduction in water costs
Proactive approach rather than reactive
- More efficient implementation of water management plan even in low use periods
- Continuous and cost effective water quality monitoring
Safer environment for users of your facilities
- Thermal and chemical disinfection procedures safer to perform
- Reduction in downtime, disruptive repairs and disruptions to daily operations
- No risk of exposure to water droplets or aerosols created during flushing procedures
- Ensures high quality water is always available at all points of use, even in low use locations
- Reduce organisational risk
- Compliance to applicable regulations
- High quality water from production to consumption
Real time logging of key data points
- Automatic, instant, accurate, detailed insight
- Prevents human error associated with manual flush implementations
- Flush logs documented according to legal requirements
- On demand reporting
- All measurement data available at a glance and easy to use
- Paperless documentation
- Reduction in water wastage