Conti+ oXanTM clean - hand and surface disinfectant
Conti+ oXanTM is a revolutionary new disinfectant that represents an ecologically and economically valuable alternative to conventional disinfection methods.
For clean hands and surfaces, we offer CONTI+ oXanTM clean, a new disinfection solution that represents an ecologically and economically valuable alternative to conventional disinfection methods.
Conti+ oXanTM clean can be used for the sterilisation of hands, surfaces, tools, installation components or appliances for installation in drinking water systems, as well as hand disinfection.
- For the preventive disinfection of hands, tools, components, appliances, storage and work surfaces.
- For use in the construction of new drinking water installations and in the manufacture of sanitary fittings.
- For permanent cleaning and disinfection of hands, tools, components, appliances, work and storage surfaces.
- For use in the maintenance of drinking water installations, for cleaning surfaces and disinfecting hands.
- For the disinfection of hands, tools, components, appliances, work and storage surfaces before and after use in areas with microbiological contamination
CONTI+ oXanTM clean enables professional disinfection of hands by simply applying and rubbing in. The spray bottles allow you to clean and disinfect surfaces very easily. In addition, CONTI+ oXanTM clean can also be used for hand sanitiser dispensers.
With CONTI+ oXanTM clean, all components for drinking water systems can be disinfected directly during installation – simply by spraying, with no need to wipe afterwards. At the same time, all work and storage surfaces of parts and components for the drinking water installation can be disinfected before and during construction of the system, in order to prevent subsequent contact contamination.
By disinfecting work and storage surfaces during the production of sanitary fittings, we additionally protect drinking water and prevent the transfer of bacteria and viruses.
Benefits of CONTI+ oXanTMclean hand and surface disinfection
- Bactericidal, fungicidal, virucidal, sporicidal and algicidal properties
- pH neutral
- Prevention of germ multiplication
- Hazardous substance-free surface disinfection
- Prevention of contact contamination
- Suitability for use in drinking water installations
- Residue-free elimination of germs and bacteria
- Free of solvents, alcohols, aldehydes, dyes and fragrances
- No toxicity to mucous membranes or eyes
- No cytotoxicity (cell or tissue damage)
- No phytotoxicity (plant damage)
- Substitute product for disinfectants with hazardous substance labels
- Sustainable production from water and salt – broken back down into water and salt