Watch our on demand cleaning and maintenance webinar
How to ensure your Urimat waterless urinals stay clean and odour-free whilst reducing your cleaning and maintenance costs
If you’ve invested into waterless urinals then it’s important to clean and maintain them correctly. Occasionally a client will complain that their urinals smell. When we investigate the cause of this it is almost always because the urinals were not being cleaned correctly. With that in mind, this short webinar runs through the correct cleaning protocol. Keeping your waterless urinals clean is actually much quicker and simpler than cleaning traditional urinals, but your cleaners do need to be aware that the process is different.
What is be covered?
- What causes waterless urinals to smell?
- Why you should never put water down a waterless urinal
- How using the correct cleaning method dramatically cuts ongoing maintenance costs
- How cleaning waterless urinals is simpler and quicker than cleaning traditional urinals – an overview of the recommended cleaning method
- Using the correct cleaning materials – why we recommend MB ActiveCleaner
- How best to train your cleaning staff and keep them informed
- Support and advice available from Ecoprod
- Feedback from cleaning staff in other client organisations
- A brief introduction to self-cleaning urinals
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar is ideal for anyone who has installed waterless urinals in their organisation and wants to ensure that they remain clear, odourless and maintenance-free. Facilities managers, estates managers, operations directors, cleaning managers and building services managers would all benefit from attending. If you know of someone else who might be interested in this webinar please feel free to pass this invitation on to them.