How the Green Gobbler works
GREEN GOBBLER is an eco-friendly choice for opening clogged drains safely and quickly.
How it works
- Simple delivery system – no measuring, just tear open one Pac and pour entire content into affected drain
- Breaks down and liquefies years of build up on contact without damaging the pipes or the environment
- Liquefies grease, hair, soap scum, toilet paper, feminine products, sludge, and cigarette butts
- Use in sinks, tubs, toilets, septic tanks, grease traps, etc.
- Safe for septic tanks
- Uses new Crystalex Technology
- Eco-friendly and biodegradable. Tested and approved by SGS Laboratories, one of the largest 3rd party testing agencies in the world.
- Cooking oil
- Hard water
- Soap scum
- Organic matter
- Soap deposits
Good Housekeeping US recommends the Green Gobbler as the best single use drain cleaner
No measuring, no mess, Green Gobbler's single pacs can make clearing a slow-flowing drain super easy. Each package contains three pre-measured ready-to-use powder packets – simply add water and wait 15-30 minutes before flushing (or wait overnight for tough clogs). While the pacs themselves are odorless, some clogs may be stinky as they dissolve – but once the drain is thoroughly flushed, the smell dissipates. More than 1,000 Amazon reviewers gave Green Gobbler a 5-star rating, saying they loved how well it worked.